Today is Husband’s birthday! So please join me in wishing him a happy one!
Have you started working on your Christmas projects yet? This year I'll be doing a little less than I had in previous years. It's hard to find time to sit and do crafts when you have a toddler climbing on you! I am excited for the day when she will be old enough to sit and stitch beside me. But I love this "everyday is a discovery" time too. She said "Apah" for apple today. You know it is the little things like this that make my mother heart soar above the clouds.
Some of the things that I am taking the time to make for Christmas is a pillowcase doll for Sparrow. It was a kit that I'll have to look up the name on. but she is a real pretty little thing. I'm embroidering little butterflies and flowers on the skirt of the dress. Another project is petit point bookmarks. The tiny motif is just under 2 inches - the whole thing! The last thing that I have planned for this year is to make and send sachet's with each package. They aren't difficult and they aren't expensive.
What are you making for Christmas? Have you started on it?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!